1. You are conscious about living in a healthy environment
Recent trends see New Zealand homes being built to achieve air tightness. While this does improve the energy-efficiency of homes, it also means less air circulation and a decline in air quality. The quality of the air inside the home can be worse than people think.
Make sure you open a window before you start cleaning!
The heavy-duty motors and fans in our Cleaning Systems shift a lot of air.
- the complete removal of the air and dirt being vacuumed from the room encourages fresh air to be drawn into and re-circulated, thus improving the air quality in the room.
- this is a design feature which sets Central Cleaning Systems apart from other forms of cleaners.
The Beam Alliance series was evaluated by the NZ Asthma Foundation over a six month period and is now the only Central Vacuum System recommended to help asthma, hay-fever and allergy sufferers.
2. Ease of Cleaning
You vacuum just with a light weight hose which follows behind you
- no pulling around a heavy cleaner and marking the corners and walls of your new home.
- hose covers can be purchased for extra protection.
3. Safer and easier to clean stairs
The hose trails up behind you when you are cleaning the stairs.
- no carrying a cleaner and vacuuming the stairs with the other hand.
- eliminates the risk of over-balancing, making it safer and easier.
4. Fantastic for cleaning the Car or Boat
The Power Unit is usually in the garage. Plug your hose into the Inlet on the machine and vacuum your car.
- you don't have to struggle lifting a cleaner into the car, because you have a long hose behind you with plenty of reach.
- position an inlet in your garage, so you can vacuum the sand out of your boat with the long hose.
5. Super powerful Suction, large capacity dirt collection, no bags
Power Unit in garage, large heavy duty motor, no drop in suction as the bucket fills, 15-20 litre capacity, only have to empty 3 or 4 times a year. No bags required.
Alliance Systems have a 10 year warranty
6. Vacpan in the Kitchen
Your Beam vacuum system can be directly connected to a vacpan in the kitchen.
This is a wonderful accessory, no more down on your knees with a brush and shovel. Grab your broom, sweep the crumbs to the vacpan, turn it on with your toe and like magic the dirt disappears in an instant.
The easy way to spot clean
The WallyFlex Auxilary Hose is a great addition to your Beam Central Vacuum System.
The permanently-fixed utility module has a compact hose that stretches out to 4 metres long.
This enables you to quickly and easily clean up dry spills on benchtops, floors or even things like the dryer lint filter.
The WallyFlex Auxilary Hose is an ideal fit for laundries, sculleries, garages and workshops. It is typically installed on a wall, but can also be fitted inside cupboards and joinery.
7. Very little noise when you clean, on/off and speed control on handle of hose
The power unit being in the garage means that there is very little noise in the house while you are vacuuming. There is a sucking noise at the cleaning head on the floor.
- You won't disturb people who are sleeping.
You turn the system on and off from a switch on the handle of the hose.
- If the phone rings you can turn it off, with your thumb
You can also control the amount of suction that you require.
- Really good when you want less suction when you're vacuuming a rug or, dusting around a delicate object.
8. Easy storage of Hose and Attachments
The hoses are easy to use. They store on a special hanger, when you need them, you lift in a loop. Photo shows a cupboard in the laundry.
Vacuuming with a long hose is a different way to clean however,
- you'll soon get into the right vacuuming rhythm
- you'll find that it takes far less energy to get the job done and
- you'll know you are truly getting rid of the dust.
Dusting is done with a multi-purpose 3 way brush
- the dust goes directly into the system and is truly removed, you don't flick the dust around like you do with a feather duster
- cleaning ceiling fans is a breeze as you can brush the blades directly and the hose follows you up.
- the brush is also for upholstery. You'll be amazed at the dirt that the extra power of the systems pulls out of furniture. Furniture should be vacuumed on a regular basis
9. When you are building your new home, 'plan for the future'
If you are health conscious but can't afford a full system initially, 'plan for the future' by installing the ducting only, at the framing stage of construction.
- this leaves you the option of commissioning the system when the priority is right or when the new carpet goes down.
- getting the ducting installed is normally about 1/3 of the total price of a full system.
A lot of new homes are having ducting installed as an extra feature, this is very popular with the growing numbers of health conscious buyers, who are concerned about indoor air quality.
The window of opportunity to get the ducting installed is a relatively short period during the total time of the construction. Don't miss this opportunity!
10. Have Confidence when buying from Beam New Zealand Ltd
We have a network of agents throughout New Zealand.
Our installers are some of the most experienced in the industry. We have been selling and supporting our product for the last 30 years. Have confidence in Beam by Electrolux.
Our history is our strength
Call us for more details,
Your family deserves to live in the healthiest home possible!
- If you're building, now's the time to get the ducting installed - Call us now!
- If you are renovating, now's the time to get the ducting installed - Call us now!
- If the ducting is already in your home, fantastic, you've already paid for a 1/3 of your System, now's the time to finish off - Call us now!
- If you are ‘health conscious’ and are building, but can't afford a full system initially, just get the ducting installed, so you can finish off later. Don’t miss this opportunity. - Call us now!
- Our agents are some of the best and most experienced installers in New Zealand
- Call us now!