Beam Central Vacuum Systems have a comprehensive selection of accessories for your internal inbuilt vacuum cleaning system which will assist you with all your cleaning needs.
- Dual head carpet/hard floor tools, Hard floor brushes, Spinning carpet turbo heads
- Hepa Filter for maximum filtration, Filter Bags for bag Power Units
- The convienent 3 in 1 dusting/upholstery/crevice tool, Telescopic wands, Animal brushes
- A selection of Hose wall Inlet valves in a variety of colours, Hose socks
- Automatic Dust Pans for your new kitchen
- Auxilary Hose, WallyFlex for your walk-in pantry, wardrobe, laundry etc.
Floor tools for the inbuilt Mundo and Platinum central systems
Standard Combo Tool
Delux Combo Head
- This brush is designed for deep cleaning carpet.
- It is 28cm wide and has 4 small wheelsfor convenient maneuverability.
- Easy to use combo tool; allows easy switch between carpet and hard floors.
- The finest combination tool on the market today.
- Very low noise and easy to use.
Floor tools for the internal Alliance central vacuum system
Bare Floor Brush
- Brush for hard surfaces.
- Ideal large wooden or tiled areas.
- Powerful spinning brush, deep cleans the carpet.
- Very light to use, good for pet hair.
- The latest dual head.
- Very maneuverable, quick to change functions.
Extra Accessories for your inbuilt system.
- Hepa Filter for Alliance Power Units only.
- Maximum exhaust filtration.
- Vacuum filter bags for Condo and BM265 Power Units.
- Extremely powerful turbo head.
- Good for carpets with rubber backing like Rhino Carpet.
Specialist Attachments for your central vacuum system
3 in 1 Brush
- Adjust the length of the telescopic wand for personal comfort.
- Extend to clean hard to reach places like mouldings and ceiling fans.
- Scented towel, can be sucked through ducting to remove minor clogs and odours.
- Good for grooming your cats and dogs.
- Care must initially be taken so the animal is not frightened.
- Conveniently attached to the handle of the wand.
- Brush is immediately available for use.
Wall Hose Inlet Valves for your internal vacuum system
(A variety of colours available)
- This Utility inlet can be installed as an additional inlet, directly onto the ducting, where required.
- A soft cloth sock, helps protect hose from sharp corners.
- Helps prevent damage to furniture and woodwork.
- Replacement filters can be purchased for all our Power Units.
- This hose rack enables the hose to be stored in a tidy fashion.
- Tidy exhaust flap finishes off external venting.
Vacpan, an automatic dustpan, an accessory for your Beam Central Vacuum System
- The Vacpan is a unique dustpan usually installed in kitchens in the toe space under a bench or within a walk-in pantry. The dustpan is connected to the Beam System by a branch of ducting, coming off the main ducting line.
- The main feature of the Vacpan is to facilitate easy cleaning, giving ultimate convenience to the homeowner, when sweeping the floor of the kitchen. The homeowner uses a regular broom to sweep any dust and debris on the floor and into the Vacpan.
- They then hit the switch on the Vacpan with the toe of their shoe, to turn on the Central Vacuum System. Like magic, the debris vanishes out of sight instantly and is transported to the waste container of the Systems Power Unit, in the garage.
- The Vacpan eliminates the need for homeowners to use a brush and shovel or squat down at floor level to remove the rubbish — making it a very popular option.
A Sweepovac Vacpan, an automatic dustpan, independent of the Central Vacuum System.
- If you like the idea of the Vacpan but have not got a Central Cleaning System in your home, you will be interested in this excellent product.
- Installed in the toe space under your kitchen bench, this is a totally independent appliance which is easy to install in most cases.
- Often it can be run off the same power point under your bench, which services your food Insinkerator.
- This unit has a reusable dirt collection bag as well as disposable bags.
- It comes with a long hose, which is plugged into the unit. This can be used for removing the dust and crumbs from shelves, the bench top and drawers.
- The hose can stretch out to 4-5 metres and has three attachments.
(Click on photo's below to enlarge)
WallyFlex (an auxiliary Hose), an accessory of your internal central vacuum system.
- The easy way to spot clean
- The WallyFlex Auxilary Hose is a great addition to your Beam Central Vacuum System.
- The permanently-fixed utility module has a compact hose that stretches out to 4 metres long.
- This enables you to quickly and easily clean up dry spills on benchtops, floors or even things like the dryer lint filter.
- The WallyFlex Auxilary Hose is an ideal fit for laundries, sculleries, garages and workshops. It is typically installed on a wall, but can also be fitted inside cupboards and joinery.
- A WallyFlex in a scullery is shown in this photo. Ideal to suck up the dry spills, to keep the dust off the shelves and to remove any crumbs which have been sweep up on the floor.
Beam Cleaning Systems and AEG Cleaning System are not designed to be used in wet situations.
In the Residential and Commercial environment, water must not be sucked up into the Power Units. Below is an example of a Warning Sign that we have placed beside one of our Commercial use Power Units.