Beam Central Vacuum Systems have a comprehensive selection of accessories for your internal inbuilt vacuum cleaning system which will assist you with all your cleaning needs.
- Compatible with most Brands of Cleaning Systems on the market in NZ
- Dual head carpet/hard floor tools, Hard floor brushes, Spinning carpet turbo heads
- Hepa Filter for maximum filtration, Filter Bags for bag Power Units
- The convienent 3 in 1 dusting/upholstery/crevice tool, Telescopic wands, Animal brushes
- A selection of Hose wall Inlet valves in a variety of colours, Hose socks
- Automatic Dust Pans for your new kitchen
- Auxilary Hose, WallyFlex for your walk-in pantry, wardrobe, laundry etc.
Floor tools for the inbuilt Mundo and Platinum central systems
Standard Combo Tool
Delux Combo Head
Floor tools for the internal Alliance central vacuum system
Bare Floor Brush
Delux Combo Head
Extra Accessories for your inbuilt system.
Alliance 3 in 1 Brush
Delux Combo Head
Specialist Attachments for your central vacuum system
Wall Hose Inlet Valves for your internal vacuum system
(A variety of colours available)
If you want extra ducting fittings for your system or if you want to install a ducting system yourself.
Phone your local dealer for assistance. (click here)
Simply pull out the amount of hose you need from the Hide-A-Hose™ inlet valve, connect your cleaning wand or attachment and begin vacuuming.
When finished, detach the cleaning wand from the hose and the suction from the central vacuum power unit retracts the hose into the wall
Standard Hide-a-Hose handle. The System is turned on at the inlet valve at the wall.
Hide-a-Hose handle with RF (radio frequency) on/off switch
Vacpan, an automatic dustpan, an accessory for your Beam Central Vacuum System
Usually installed in kitchens in the toe space under a bench or within a walk-in pantry.
- The homeowner uses a regular broom to sweep any dust and debris on the floor and into the Vacpan.
- They then hit the switch on the Vacpan with the toe of their shoe, to turn on the Central Vacuum System. Like magic, the debris vanishes out of sight instantly and is transported to the waste container of the Systems Power Unit, in the garage.
- The Vacpan eliminates the need for homeowners to use a brush and shovel or squat down at floor level to remove the rubbish.
A Sweepovac Vacpan, an automatic dustpan, independent of the Central Vacuum System.
- If you like the idea of the Vacpan but have not got a Central Cleaning System in your home, you will be interested in this excellent product.
- Installed in the toe space under your kitchen bench, this is a totally independent appliance which is easy to install in most cases.
- Often it can be run off the same power point under your bench, which services your food Insinkerator.
- This unit has a reusable dirt collection bag as well as disposable bags.
- It comes with a long hose, which is plugged into the unit. This can be used for removing the dust and crumbs from shelves, the bench top and drawers.
- The hose can stretch out to 4-5 metres and has three attachments.
(Click on photo's below to enlarge)
WallyFlex (an auxiliary Hose), an accessory of your internal central vacuum system.
- The easy way to spot clean
- The WallyFlex Auxilary Hose is a great addition to your Beam Central Vacuum System.
- The permanently-fixed utility module has a compact hose that stretches out to 4 metres long.
- This enables you to quickly and easily clean up dry spills on benchtops, floors or even things like the dryer lint filter.
- The WallyFlex Auxilary Hose is an ideal fit for laundries, sculleries, garages and workshops. It is typically installed on a wall, but can also be fitted inside cupboards and joinery.
A WallyFlex in a scullery is shown in this photo. Ideal to suck up the dry spills, to keep the dust off the shelves and to remove any crumbs in the draws or which have been sweep up on the floor.
Beam Cleaning Systems and AEG Cleaning System are not designed to be used in wet situations.
In the Residential and Commercial environment, water must not be sucked up into the Power Units. Below is an example of a Warning Sign that we have placed beside one of our Commercial use Power Units.