Beam Residential Warranty Information
This is the Guarantee offered by Beam New Zealand Ltd for the product (Beam Central Vacuum Systems) supplied to Beam Dealers and Agents in New Zealand.
Beam Central Vacuum Systems are protected by this warranty, from the date of purchase of the original owner.
The Beam System must have been registered with a serial number and date of installation, with the Beam New Zealand Registration System.
The Beam System has not been used for Commercial purposes, and the System has remained at its original place of installation.
The terms of the Warranty:
- Beam Alliance power units have a 10 year warranty on the body, motors, electrical components and dirt receptacle.
- Beam Alliance Hose and Attachment sets have a 2 year warranty.
- Beam Platinum power units have a 7 year warranty (as from 16.04.2019) on the body, motors, electrical components and dirt receptacle.
- Beam ErgoGrip Hose and Attachment sets have a 2 year warranty.
- Beam Mundo power units have a 5 year warranty on the body, motors, electrical components and dirt receptacle.
- Beam Progressive Hose and Attachment sets have a 2 year warranty.
- The Beam Gore-Tex™ filters have a 2 year warranty.
- The material (AirFlow® ducting and fittings) supplied by Beam New Zealand, for the Ducting Systems, has a 10 year warranty.
The warranties do not apply to consumable items requiring normal replacement.
The warranty does not apply to ducting that is damaged by other persons or contractors.
This warranty also, does not apply to loss or damage resulting from (at Beam’s sole discretion)
- Normal wear and tear,
- Commercial use,
- Vacuuming of wallboard (or Gib board) dust,
- Neglect, abuse, natural disasters, accidents,
- Improper modification or alteration, unauthorised removal or replacement of parts, or
- Failure to provide proper maintenance.
The above are the terms of the Warranty, offered by Beam New Zealand Ltd, for the product they supply.
Relevant information to consider:
Beam New Zealand Ltd will not accept warranty claims for Systems, that have not been registered through the Beam New Zealand Warranty System and Systems which do not have authentic Beam replacement parts.
Should any defect appear in the product supplied by Beam New Zealand, within the time of the above warranties, the selling Beam Dealer/Agent should be contacted.
The Beam Dealer/Agent shall credit, repair or replace such parts in accordance with the applicable warranty period stated above.
Details of all Beam Dealers can be found under “Locate a Dealer” on the Beam New Zealand website, www.beam.co.nz
If it is necessary for the Beam Dealer to go on-site, then a Call-Out fee may be applicable.
If the Dealer cannot be contacted, then make contact with Beam NZ on 0800 10 25 26
The relationship: Beam Dealers/Agents with Beam New Zealand Ltd.
Beam New Zealand Ltd does not operate a Franchise System with its Dealer/Agent network in New Zealand.
Beam Dealers/Agents in New Zealand operate separate businesses from Beam New Zealand Ltd. They purchase product at wholesale prices, from Beam New Zealand Ltd.
There is an expectation by Beam New Zealand Ltd, that the installers employed by Beam Dealers/Agents in New Zealand, conduct their installations of Beam Ducting and Power Units, in an accepted workmanlike manner and employ ‘Best Trade Practice’ during that installation.
Beam New Zealand Ltd, PO Box 186 Katikati