Quinten Puffy (022)010 6007 is our Beam Counties Dealer.
Quinten has been working with Beam New Zealand now for about 5 years.
About Beam Counties:
Beam Counties provide Kiwis with top-quality Central Vacuum Systems, perfectly suited to their homes and lifestyles.
They install the Beam Central Vacuum System, which is the #1 Selling vacuum cleaning system in the world.
Quinten has been installing this system for 20 years, 15 years while working in South Africa on various projects which included upmarket residential homes, hospitals and dental labs.
For the past 5 years, Quinten has been thrilled to install central vacuum systems in New Zealand, bringing his knowledge and skills to homes and families in New Zealand. He does this with passion, the benefits it brings is remarkable, see below:
Quinten's business is part of the Beam Dealership, which understands New Zealand homes.
Quinten's team holds an incredible amount of expertise about all aspects of central vacuums, homeowners’ requirements, cleaning dynamics and product engineering.
Our future, he says, is to build on our current values. They are to only provide the best solutions to every home they install in.
Quinten provides quality services in the Counties area ensuring all clients experience the best services and best solutions for their homes.
List of services Beam Counties provide:
- Installation in new homes
- Installation in new homes can be quoted from your plans. Specific needs will be discussed with you.
- Options of a range of power units are provided, thereafter a complete System can be installed.
- The ducting for the system is installed at the framing stage of construction.
- Installations in existing homes - A Beam System can be retrofitted into most existing homes.
- Servicing Beam Central Vacuum Systems includes:
- Vacuum Test the machine before carrying out any work to ascertain how the system is performing.
- Disassemble the machine, clean, and inspect all working parts.
- Check that no dust is entering the motor chamber which can cause wear to the motor.
- Check the filter and advise if replacement is required, the filter is the most important component protecting the motor from dust particle damage and should be changed every few years.
- Check every wall inlet valve, to ensure the seals have not perished. Perished seals allow air to be sucked into the system and reduces suction strength.
- Check hose contacts and accessories. Badly worn floor tools can damage floor surfaces.
- Check Vacpans and Wallyflex's if installed.
- A final Vacuum Test is performed to ensure the machine is running at peak performance.
What customers are saying about them!
Quinten, Beam Central Auckland & Counties areas. (022) 010 6007
Good evening Jo,
I wanted to send some feedback on Quinten Puffy who attended today to service our BEAM vacuum.Quinten delivered an excellent service representing your company very well. He was friendly and was skilful in fixing some issues with an old hose. Our vacuum is running super well as if it’s brand new again. Please pass on our appreciation to him and if that’s his normal then he deserves to be recognised.
Cheers Donny 15.06.20
Your company installed our central vacuum system about 11 years ago when our house was being built. We would like to pass on how well it has worked. It has been totally reliable and worked very efficiently. The dust collector is also very easy to empty as required. Thank you for a job well done by a local company.
Judy, Auckland (022)498 2211
Hello Joanne & Judy,
Thank you for coordinating the ducting installation last week.
Quinten did a superb job installing the ducting system, even the electrician commented on the fine workmanship!
Regards, Stephen 15.06.20