Judy Cruickshank (021)846 889 is our East Auckland Dealer.
Judy, Joanne, Quinten comprise the team at Beam Auckland Central and East Auckland
- They cover the area of Central Auckland from South of the Auckland Harbour Bridge, through Blockhouse Bay & Avondale, and into the Eastern Suburbs. Also East Auckland & South Auckland including Beachlands & Clevedon.
- Judy is the owner of the business and is responsible for sales and quotations.
- Judy deals with builders, architects, new home sales consultants, and both new and existing home owners.
- Judy will give you advice on which System will meet your needs, based on the best machine for the size of your home, and the price within your budget.
Joanne is our Office manager and is in the office 9-3 every day.
- Booking and scheduling your job and liaising with project managers and builders to ensure a hassle-free installation. She is also the go to lady for all service and repair work.
- Quinten is our Company employed Beam Technician and has worked for Beam for over 20 years. Working with Beam South Africa since school.
- Quinten and his family moved to Auckland 3 years ago and he brings valuable knowledge and experience to the table.
- Quinten provides top class workmanship and attention to detail in every job he undertakes.
Together the team are responsible for thousands of systems that have been installed in the area over the 30 years Beam have been in New Zealand.
We can install a system for you in any project
- New homes
- Existing homes
- Apartment complexes
- Other commercial properties (offices, hair salons, restaurants)
Call the office for a free quotation or phone Judy on 021846889
Here are some photos of recent installations we have done.
What customers are saying about them!
Hello Joanne & Judy,
Thank you for coordinating the ducting installation last week.
Quinton did a superb job installing the ducting system, even the electrician commented on the fine workmanship!
Regards, Stephen 15.06.20
Good evening Jo,
I wanted to send some feedback on Quentin Puffy who attended today to service our BEAM vacuum. Quentin delivered an excellent service representing your company very well. He was friendly and was skilful in fixing some issues with old hose. Our vacuum is running super well as if it’s brand new again. Please pass on our appreciation to him and if that’s his normal then he deserves to be recognised.
Cheers Donny 15.06.20
Dear Judith, Jo and your amazing servicemen. I wish to thank you all for your very good service and consideration. In this day and age it is very pleasant to have a quick response, service people who turn up on time and are polite and considerate. I have dealt with your company for several years and just wanted to say that I appreciate the extra trouble you all take.