Alastair Carter (021)663 744 Beam Bay of Plenty.
Alastair has been our man in the BOP for about the last eight years.
- He manages an excellent business and is always ready to answer any questions that you may have about installing one of our Systems.
- Alastair's area extends from Waihi down to Opotiki.
- He is very experienced having installed many Systems, both in the Commercial and Residential situation. Greg Fell helps Alastair with installations. They are a great team who you can have absolute confidence in. You will be thrilled with the service they provide. You will get the very best result for your family.
- If you've got asthma or allergies in your family, ask Alastair how our Systems can help!
When Alastair is not busy at work he enjoys being part of Terry Corin's 'Pit Crew' when he's racing in the Super Saloon Dirt Speedway Championships.
- The photo shows Terry's fantastic new car. (there's a 800hp Chev V8 under that bonnet)
- Terry's keen to make an impression on the Speedway scene this year, look out for him.
- It's great to see our Beam Logo on that car. We appreciate the support from Terry and wish him every success when he's racing.
Here are some interesting photos from the BOP.
What customers are saying about them!
I have several Beam Systems from Alastair, the service is fantastic and the Beam Systems "really suck"!!! Don't hesitate to call Alastair! A great company to deal with, can't fault them....
I wish to advise you of a very pleasant experience we have enjoyed from your BOP Dealer, Alastair Carter. We have a large contemporary two storied home in Tauranga which was built seven years ago by Signature Homes. Our home has been regularly featured on TV in Signature Homes advertisements over that time and we are very proud of it. Unfortunately about six months ago we lost the suction in our Beam plumbing system. I contacted the local dealer, Alastair Carter to ask for assistance. I was aware that the system was out of warranty with the building company and that it had been sold to us and installed by the previous Beam Dealer. From that day Alastair has taken full responsibility for the failure of the system and has worked tirelessly to remedy our problem. His dedication to the Beam brand and protection of the reputation of the product has been nothing short of awesome. Alastair has visited our home approximately ten times over the last three months, sometimes for four hours or more, pursuing numerous ideas and options to locate the leak in our system. This has proven to be an impossible task with no ceiling or floor cavity. Finally last Friday we found the cause of the suction loss - a failed fitting which was never glued and was assembled 'spring loaded' by the previous installer. Alastair has insisted on no payment for his efforts, however, we will be presenting him with a modest Christmas gift for his family. My wife Ann and I want to acknowledge that this guy has delivered exceptional service on behalf of your company with complete disregard to the personal cost to himself. He is a credit to your organization.