'Covered' based in Whangamata are our Beam Coromandel Dealers.
Tony Fraser (027)350 6948 is the Operations Manager for Beam Coromandel.
- Tony is the person you want to speak to about Beam Central Cleaning Systems. He will give you advice on what you need for your System and will coordinate its installation, with his Installers.
- There are many options available, depending on the size of your home and your specific needs.
- If you are building, make sure you get the ducting in for your System at the framing stage of construction. This is when you set the System up.
- The ducting is usually about 1/3 of the total cost of a System. You can then commission your System at a later date once you have finished your build.
- Tony will advise you on the most suitable positions, for ease of cleaning, for the Hose Wall Inlet Valves. The Power Units are usually installed in the garage.
Tony is very experienced and will be able to answer any other questions you may have.
What customers are saying about them!
We are both really thrilled with our Beam Ducted Vacuum System. We now vacuum upstairs and downstairs in less time that we used to take, to do upstairs only. Also, there is a minimum of effort required vacuuming stairs and multi-levels, as there is no weight bearing. It is so much quieter and cleaner and we even do most of the dusting with the brush attachment. We feel that it was money well spent and would recommend it to anyone