Dermot Carter (027)453 5354 our Beam Dealer for Southland.
Dermot also covers the Queenstown area.
The photograph below shows Dermot (standing on the right) talking with a client, at the Southland Home Show, in Invercargill, June 2018.
Dermot Carter has been a Beam Dealer for many years.
- He is based in Invercargill. He is a Joiner by Trade.
- Dermot’s experience level with regards to installing Vacuum Systems is highly regarded and valued by Beam New Zealand.
- Dermot has become a Specialist Installer of Systems at the high end of the new home market.
- He understands the complexity often associated with some of these projects and the need to work closely with the Architects, Builders and LBP’s on these jobs.
The nature of the terrain, especially in the Southern Lakes area often means that our Systems are progressively installed at the different stages of the buildings construction.
- This has to be co-ordinated with the builders on site.
- Fortunately Dermot is well known in this area and his relationship with the local builders is a great advantage to him, with regards to the necessary communication that is required.
- Dermot is always happy to answer your questions and to give you his advice on these matters.
Dermot has installed Systems in many of the most beautiful homes in this area and you can have confidence in him to install a Cleaning System in your new home, which will:
- truly freshen and eliminate the dust,
- which you will constantly use,
- which will add value to your new home and,
- which you will be proud of.
Here are some photos of recent installations we have done.
What customers are saying about them!
We are both really thrilled with our Beam Ducted Vacuum System. We now vacuum upstairs and downstairs in less time that we used to take, to do upstairs only. Also, there is a minimum of effort required vacuuming stairs and multi-levels, as there is no weight bearing. It is so much quieter and cleaner and we even do most of the dusting with the brush attachment. We feel that it was money well spent and would recommend it to anyone