Tim Garnier (027)575 0718 is the Beam Waikato Dealer, based from his Showroom at 37 Mahana Road Te Rapa
- The Show Room has and extensive range of our Beam products on display.
- The Showroom has Covid-19 Alert Level 2 regulations in place.
- The photo below shows Tim and Teresa standing infront of the display which was recently assembled at the Beam Stand at the Waikato Home and Garden Show, Oct 2019.
Tim and Teresa have been involved with Beam New Zealand since 2005.
- They originally ran their business from their home. Three years ago they decided enough was enough, they felt that the business needed to be separated from their home, so they decided to move into a Warehouse and build a beautiful Show Room, on Mahana Road.
- This has been a terrific move for their business. The Show Room is one of the very few in New Zealand which displays a full range of the Beam products available.
- The people of the Waikato have now got a dedicated shop, where they can visit and have all their questions about Central Cleaning Systems answered.
- Tim and Teresa will give you advice on any System that you feel needs attention. They are backed up by the Beam New Zealand Technical Manager and Adviser, Eric Carr.
Tim runs a repair workshop for Power Units, Hoses and Attachments, he will advise you if parts are available for other Systems and often can adapt Beam parts, to suit other Systems, if they are not.
- Originally, Tim trained as a Coach Builder. You can see this trade discipline reflected in the way that he installs Beam Central Cleaning Systems.
- He has vast experience of installing Systems, in all types of circumstances. You can have complete confidence in his work and the advice that he gives.
- Tim is very conscious of the need to give excellent service to all his clients, you will like his enthusiasm and the way that he approaches his business.
Current Show Homes in the Waikato which have Beam Systems
Our Dealers will encourage their potential clients to visit Builders Show Homes which have our Systems installed.
David Reid Homes. 930b River Road Queenwood
Open hours Friday - Sunday 12.00 to 4.00pm
Urban Homes. 1 Dulverton Rise, Flagstaff (cnr Dulverton and River Rd)
Open Hours Wednesday - Sunday 12.00 - 1.30pm Ph (07)839.5570
Sentinel Homes 43 St Kilda Road, St Kilda
About to be opened. Phone (07)855.6106
Davies Homes Office: 3/47 Wilson Street, Leamington.
Office: Open hours 8.30am to 4.00pm Monday - Friday Phone (07)870.5126
Photo's show parts of the ducting system that was installed in a new build in Tamahere, just outside Hamilton
- Tim Garnier
37 Mahana Road,
Monday to Friday
9.00am - 3.00pm
To view Show Room outside hours, contact Tim or Teresa to make an appointment. Closed Sundays and Public Holidays
Covering: Hamilton, Cambridge, Te Awamutu, Te Kuiti, Morrinsville, Matamata, Tirau
What customers are saying about them!
Jobsite: DH 109 SCOTT (Mike Smith Drive, St Kilda) Address: BC 0524/18 Schedule Item: Central Vac Pipe Out Completed: 17 September. Very neat job done by Tim, Thanks.