Thinking of Installing yourself?
The majority of Beam Central Vacuum Cleaning Systems that are sold in New Zealand, are installed by professional installers.
- Beam New Zealand Ltd does encourage this, as it is critically important that the Systems are installed correctly.
- The installers that Beam Dealers/Agents use, employ 'Best Trade Practice' on their System installations.
- With a new build, once the home is finished, much of the ducting will not be accessible and any problems that may arise may be difficult to fix.
- Beam Dealers/Agents are not responsible for Ducting Systems that they have not installed.
Beam installers, are very conscious of the building regulations and work closely with the LBP (the Builder in charge of the job) on new builds and renovations, to make sure that all the building requirements have been met.
- There are some specific tools that are required during the installation.
- If you have the knowledge, skills and tools, our Dealers/Agents can supply you with the fittings and pipe required for the ducting and the Power Unit and Hose and Attachments Set, for your project.
Specialist tools that are available for ducting installation.