60 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE
For over 60 years, BEAM has been a leading manufacturer of central vacuum systems with a long line of innovative products to raise the bar.
It is the Mission of Beam New Zealand and its Dealer Network, to give the people of New Zealand, the ability to clean their homes and businesses, with an efficient, powerful and affordable Vacuum Cleaning System, which will outshine all others, and ensure that the environment they live and work in, is safe and healthy, for themselves and their children.
Our friendly, knowledgeable and professional team will inspire, educate and problem-solve for our customers.
Our Team will service and maintain the Systems that they sell, for as long as our customers want them to.
Beam New Zealand provides an 0800 number which can be called within and outside business hours where contact can be made, questions can be answered and help provided, if required.
Below is a video that Beam New Zealand filmed with our business partner ultrafast FIBRE.
Beam products are now available in over 50 countries and BEAM buyers, do so with confidence.
If you simply want the best in your home, you’ll want a BEAM.
A BRIEF HISTORY
FOCUSED ON CLEAN
In 1957, BEAM Manufacturing Company was sold, and BEAM Industries emerged with R.L. Sampson at the helm. The company focused solely on central vacuum systems. And
- Over the next 60 years Beam has emerged to become the undisputed technology and market leader in the central vacuum industry.
- The acquisition of BEAM in 2018 cemented Nuera Air as the global power in central vacuums.
A GLOBAL LEADER
- Currently, about one-third of all central vacuum systems in the world are produced by BEAM.
- The vision of Nuera Air is to work toward making central vacuum systems a staple in new homes and to grow BEAM market leadership in Canada and internationally.
Beam in New Zealand
In April 2017, Beam New Zealand celebrated 30 years in the NZ Central Vacuum market in New Zealand.
Beam New Zealand Ltd is owned by Eric Carr, Duncan Munro & Rob Mason
The Beam New Zealand 30th Year Anniversary Sheild.
We gathered together all our agents from around New Zealand and celebrated this fantastic milestone for the Company at the Waireki Resort Taupo.
Beam New Zealand distribute their Beam and AEG Vacuum Cleaning Systems from a warehouse in Katikati, in the Bay of Plenty.
- The stock arrives in 40-foot Containers from Canada intermittently throughout the year.
Container day, is a very busy time for our Warehouse staff as the container needs to be unloaded quickly so that the truck driver can carry on to his next assignment.
- The container takes about an hour and a quarter to empty. Fortunately, we have some excellent helpers. Of course, the work really starts now for our warehouse staff. They have to check that everything has been delivered and that all is in order.
- New Zealand was the first country worldwide to launch the new Beam Alliance range and has been at the forefront of ongoing developments with this award-winning machine range.
With the Alliance System, Beam NZ have an award-winning product with a 10 year warranty.
- We definitely set the gold standard in Central Vacuum Systems in New Zealand.
- Beam NZ have 25 dealerships who cover all of NZ and offer a free 48 hour digital planning service to architects, builders and homeowners for the placement of the machine and plug-in points to the home.
- A Beam Central Vacuum system can be fitted to a new home or retro fitted to any existing home.
Come and speak to us at your local Home and Garden Show.
Our Beam Dealers around New Zealand try and attend as many Home and Garden Shows as they can.
- We do this because we love demonstrating and talking about our wonderful products.
- We are very proud of Beam and we are the experts on installing them.
- Home Shows are an excellent medium to do this, as many people who are wandering around, are looking for ideas and quality products to include in properties, they are about to build.
- We always have very well qualified staff at these Shows, so that we can answer any questions that you may have about installing a Central Cleaning System in your home or in the new home, that you are about to build.
- Don't be shy about approaching our staff at these shows.
Below are a series of photo's taken at the North Shore Home and Living Show, October 2018
- We love talking to people about our Systems and it is a very good opportunity for you to see, operate and discuss your needs and your particular circumstances, with regard to your new home.
- You can feel the suction power, hear how quiet our Systems are, hear how and why you don't have to purchase bags, see how the buckets are emptied. You can evaluate the quality that our Systems offer.
- Also, we can tell you about the health benefits that Central Cleaning Systems offer for your family, especially if you or your children suffer from Asthma, Hay-fever or Allergies.
Every month hundreds of people view this website, who do not live in New Zealand.
- We would especially like to Welcome those of you who live overseas, to this site.
- I believe we live in an 'Information World' and that people like to research thoroughly before they make the final decision to buy a product, especially one of value.
- I hope our website assists you, in making your decision, when you are considering buying a Beam Central Vacuum System, where ever in the world, you may live.